What are cookies?
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have seen or how long you have been in our media.
What are the different types of Cookies that we can use?
- Session expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore they are deleted from our computer when they leave.
- The permanent expire when the purpose for which they serve is met or when they are manually deleted, have a deletion date and are normally used in the online purchase process, personalizations or in the registry, so that we do not have to enter our password constantly. On the other hand, depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own and third party cookies.
- Own cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, you can also set third-party cookies (for example, by clicking on buttons on social networks or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain of our Website. We can not access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites. Navigating through this web portal means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
Types of Cookies
|Performance||These cookies are used to improve your navigation experience and to optimize the functioning of our Web sites. In order to store service configurations so you do not have to reconfigure them every time you visit us.||
– To adjust the volumen of video players and sound.
– Optimal video transmission speeds.
– Stores the purchase made in a “shopping cart” in the E-commerce Services
|Geolocation||These cookies are used to store geolocation data from the computer or other devices, to offer you more suitable contents and services .||Contents from your country, city, in your language, etc.|
|Analytics||These cookies collect completely anonimous information about your navigation experience in our Web sites.||We can account for the number of visitors to the page or the most viewed contents. We can know if it is a new user or not. This information can help us to improve the navigation and provide you a better service.|
|Of advertising||These cookies collect information about ads showed to each anonimous user in Web sites.||Adapt advertising to the type of device from which the user is connecting. Provide ads managed through third parties (“Ad-severs”) that are displayed on the page in real time.|
Some services of caravacasonrie.com can use connectors with various social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, etc. By using the social registry, you authorize the social network to store a persistent Cookie. This Cookie remembers your identification in the service, making access much faster in subsequent visits. This Cookie can be deleted, and in addition, you can cancel the access permissions of the services of caravacasonrie.com from the privacy settings of the specific social network.
How can I set my Cookies?
Do we update our Cookies Policy?